A Japanese traditional craft (Iwate). The Storage box is one of the best items of Marusan Shikki! Hidehira-nuri (Hobbies (collection) / Storage box) is the tradition of Japan.
|Product Name||Storage box|
|The place of Production||Iwate, Japan|
|Delivery Date||App. 14 days|
|Pattern||Yusoku pattern / Genji cloud|
|Material||Natural lacquer / Magnolia obovata / Gold leaf|
- Because all products are handmade, there may be slight differences in pattern, color, and shape.
- Please understand that this is the way of traditional craft design.
Consumption tax /
VAT included & Free shipping
Yusoku patternA traditional pattern that first came to use in the outfits, furnishings, and palanquins of noble families beginning in the Heian Era(794 – 1185).
For cleaning and storage1.New lacquerware products should be rinsed in lukewarm water, then wiped with a dry cloth. Then, they should twice be wiped with a cloth covered in a small amount of vinegar and left to dry in a well ventilated area.
*Once this is finished, the product is ready to use.
2. To preserve the product’s luster, do not scrub.
Use a soft cloth to remove any dust. When washing, use soapy water and then dry with a soft cloth. / Avoid the use of hot water.
*Avoid the use of harsh cleaning tools such as scrubbing brushes or sponges. / Avoid the use of polishing powders (cleansers, etc) when washing.
3. Avoid placing the work in direct sunlight. This can alter the product’s shape or color.
*Be especially cautious with vermillion paints.
4. Avoid prolonged exposure to warm water after use. / Wash immediately, wipe with a soft, damp cloth, then wipe again with a dry cloth.