A Japanese traditional craft (Iwate). The Storage box is one of the best items of Marusan Shikki! Hidehira-nuri (Hobbies (collection) / Storage box) is the tradition of Japan.
|Item Name||Storage box|
|Place of Production||Iwate, Japan|
|Delivery Date||App. 14 days|
|Pattern||Yusoku pattern / Genji cloud|
|Material||Natural lacquer / Magnolia obovata / Gold leaf|
- Because all products are handmade, there may be slight differences in pattern, color, and shape.
- Please understand that this is the way of traditional craft design.
About ProductsPlease note that the actual item's size, color, and pattern may differ from the reference images online because each item is hand-made.
Consumption tax /
VAT included & Free shipping
Yusoku patternA traditional pattern that first came to use in the outfits, furnishings, and palanquins of noble families beginning in the Heian Era(794 – 1185).
For cleaning and storage1.New lacquerware products should be rinsed in lukewarm water, then wiped with a dry cloth. Then, they should twice be wiped with a cloth covered in a small amount of vinegar and left to dry in a well ventilated area.
*Once this is finished, the product is ready to use.
2. To preserve the product’s luster, do not scrub.
Use a soft cloth to remove any dust. When washing, use soapy water and then dry with a soft cloth. / Avoid the use of hot water.
*Avoid the use of harsh cleaning tools such as scrubbing brushes or sponges. / Avoid the use of polishing powders (cleansers, etc) when washing.
3. Avoid placing the work in direct sunlight. This can alter the product’s shape or color.
*Be especially cautious with vermillion paints.
4. Avoid prolonged exposure to warm water after use. / Wash immediately, wipe with a soft, damp cloth, then wipe again with a dry cloth.