- Item Name
- Acrylic key-chain (1 set of 5)
- Item Code
- Art Work
- Delivery Date
- Approximately 7~8 business days
- Manufactured by
- About Products
- Nishijin Kinran textiles and acrylic key-chain.
Please note that the actual item's color, and pattern may differ from the reference images online because each item is hand-made.
The price is 1 set of 5.
- Artifact Information
- Kinran is a beautiful and luxurious textile made from twill, satin, or other fabric interwoven with gold thread or gold leaf patterns.
The technique was imported from China in the period between 1573 and 1592, and thrived primarily in Kyoto’s Nishijin region.
Nishijin Kinran is used mainly to make the beautiful wall hangings and table runners found in temples and shrines, stoles worn by monks, and tea ceremony paraphernalia.
Many of the patterns are based on the 8th century treasures of the Todaiji Shosoin, but they have continued incorporating new elements from various eras, such as the treasures from the 16th century trade with Europe.
- Other style
- Other different designs are also available.