We are aware of importance of personal information and understand that personal information should be protected accurately and safely by the company for social responsibility.
- 1. Definition of Personal Information
- Personal Information is all information that identifies an individual.
- 2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
- We established a management system for the protection of personal information, and handle collecting, using and providing of personal information. We should not use the personal information for any purpose other than set forth herein.
- 3. Compliance of laws and regulations regarding personal information protection
- We shall comply with laws, ordinance, national guidelines and regulations regarding handling personal information.
- 5. Security management of personal information
- We maintain safety of personal information, and prevent the risk of disclose, loss or damage of personal information. If the problem occurs or we foresee that symptoms, the company will take necessary actions immediately.
- 6. Responding to Complaints and consultation
If you have any reports such as complaint, consultation, inquiry, or request for disclosure in relation to the handling of personal information, please contact the following department, "Contact us for personal information" and we will handle it promptly and sincerely.
Contact us for personal information
Weekdays : 10:00-17:30
Weekends and Public holidays : Closed
FAX : 03-32669-8170
e-mail : [email protected]
Name of authorized personal information
protection organization and,
offer destination of complaints resolved
※ It is not in contact about our products and services. Authorized personal
organization of the name
： General the Japan Information Economic and Social Promotion Association Complaints
of offers to
： the protection of personal information complaint counseling room Address ： Roppongi Fast bldg. 1-9-9 Roppongi Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6102 Japan Tel ： 03-5860-7565 / 0120-700-779
- This Policy shall be updated pursuant to changes in social conditions and advances in IT. Any amendment of this Policy will be notified in advance on our homepage.
Handling of Personal Information
- 1. Collection of personal information
- Upon collecting personal information, we shall collect only the minimum information necessary to meet our purpose of use after we specify the purpose of use and get the consent from you.
- 2. Use of personal information
We shall use personal information within the scope of necessity to fulfill the purpose to which you consent when we obtain the personal information. If we need to use the personal information beyond such scope, we will notify the purpose of use and get the prior consent from you. Also, personal information provided to third parties will be treated in the same way.
- (1) The purpose of use
- We shall use personal information for the following purposes.
- (2) Purpose of use of personal information
- (a) Customer\\\’s personal information
– respond all inquiries, questions and requests
– inform you of products or services, for the survey
– permit you to use our services
– fulfill the tasks related with our business described above
- (b) Personal information regarding officers and employees of the Company, business partners and third party
- – contact to necessary person for business, counseling, contract, etc.- manage business partner\\\’s information and handle payment and income
- (c) Personal information of job applicants
– provide recruitment information and contact to applicants
– manage recruitment of the Company
– for various procedure of prospective employees
- (d) Personal information of the Company\\\’s employees
- – necessary procedure for employment and welfare of employees
- 3. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
We shall not disclose or provide the personal information to any third party, except as set out below. If we disclose or provide the personal information with your consent, we shall implement necessary measures with the third party, and exert our best efforts to protect your personal information.
– if we obtain your consent
– if we are requested to disclose by law
– if we are requested to disclose by public such as courts and police
– if it is difficult to obtain your consent nevertheless it is necessary to protect human life, body or property
- 4. Management of Personal Information
- In order to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification or leak of personal information and unauthorized access to personal information, we comply with the relevant laws, national guidelines, regulations and internal regulations. In addition, we assign in charge of personal information, and take necessary security measures. Our employees who collect and use personal information are trained regarding protection and proper management of personal information, and pay attention to keep security of personal information under the manager\\\’s direction.